An experienced Senior Print Sales Consultant is needed to join the team at this award-winning Print Management, Telecoms and IT Solutions provider based between Newmarket and Cambridge on a full-time basis.
This role offers excellent earning potential with an OTE of £75,000, along with a car allowance, laptop, and mobile phone!
The ideal candidate will have experience in Managed Print, Telecoms, or IT.
They are a fast-growing organisation. They have cultivated a fun, relaxed, open and friendly atmosphere with a spirit of innovation at the heart. This is an exciting opportunity to progress your career with a high-rewarding company!
About the Company
This company was established in 2013 and is focused on delivering quality end-user business services, supporting the diverse needs of the modern workplace. Their three core offerings are Managed Print Services, IT Services, and Hosted Telephony. They have regional offices across North, South, East Anglia, Midlands, and London.
They bring the latest Printer, Telephone, and IT Systems to the workplace, backed by their expertise, integrity, and proven after-sales service.
They fully understand the needs and requirements of a wide range of business verticals, including small to medium enterprises, corporate businesses, Councils, Education and Healthcare.
About the Role
Located between Newmarket and Cambridge, this is an exciting opportunity for an experienced person to drive new business sales and develop existing accounts to offer the wide range of services that the Company offers.
The Ideal candidate will be required to win sales but have the appetite to build and develop a team. Working closely with a company director, the opportunity requires strong commercial values and strategic thinking to help grow and develop this buoyant territory.
· You must have B2B field sales experience, ideally from a Managed Print, Telecoms, or IT background
· The individual will require high energy, be hardworking and be driven by winning business and career development.
· The successful candidate will have the opportunity to develop and grow a team
· Specific knowledge of dealing with mid-market and corporate SMEs and tactical sales knowledge of engaging with different types and sizes of customers
· Ability to quickly qualify opportunities, managing a good win rate
· Adaptability and a positive approach to change and growth
· Competitive commission plan,
· Provision of a company car or allowance
· Pension scheme
· Free eye test
· Free flu vaccination
· Perkbox discount programme
Sounds interesting? Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
Candidates with previous experience or job titles, including; Senior Print Solutions Specialist, Lead Print Sales Advisor, Advanced Printing Solutions Consultant, Print Sales Account Manager, Senior Sales Representative, Print Technology Sales Specialist, Senior Digital Print Consultant, Print Services Business Development Manager, Print Sales Executive may also be considered for this role.