A highly motivated Trainee Field Sales Executive is needed to join the team at this award-winning Print Management, Telecoms and IT Solutions provider based between Newmarket and Cambridge on a full-time basis. This role offers a bonus of up to £5,000 per annum, along with a car allowance, mobile phone and a laptop to help you excel in this role.
Outstanding service and support are the cornerstones of this company’s business culture. Their team has built up decades of practical experience within the print, document and IT industry.
They are a fast-growing organisation. They have cultivated a fun, relaxed, open and friendly atmosphere with a spirit of innovation at the heart.
This role is ideal for someone wanting to learn, grow and develop into a highly skilled sales professional.
About the Company
This company was established in 2013 and is focused on delivering quality end-user business services, supporting the diverse needs of the modern workplace. Their three core offerings are Managed Print Services, IT Services, and Hosted Telephony. They have regional offices across North, South, East Anglia, Midlands, and London.
They bring the latest Printer, Telephone, and IT Systems to the workplace, backed by their expertise, integrity, and proven after-sales service.
They fully understand the needs and requirements of a wide range of business verticals, including small to medium enterprises, corporate businesses, Councils, Education and Healthcare.
About the Role
Working closely with the Sales Director, the right candidate will be responsible for all areas of business development, including telecanvassing, cold calling, attending networking events, and email campaigns alongside some customer care and account management.
The successful candidate must have a full clean driving licence, their own car and demonstrate enthusiasm and aptitude for personal growth and development.
· You must have exceptional energy, work ethic and drive for success
· The ability and desire to sell
· Excellent communication skills
· Strong commercial awareness
· A confident and determined approach
· Resilience and the ability to cope with rejection
· A high degree of self-motivation and drive
· The ability to work both independently and as part of a team
· The capacity to flourish in a competitive environment
· Presentable and Professional
· Experience using CRM database preferred although full training will be given
· Sound Microsoft Office skills, particularly in Word & Excel
· Bonus of up to £5,000 per annum
· Car allowance
· Mobile phone
· Pension scheme
· Free eye test
· Free flu vaccination
· Perkbox Discount Programme
Sounds interesting? Please email your CV to email@example.com for immediate consideration.
Candidates with previous experience or job titles, including; Entry-Level Sales Representative, Junior Field Sales Specialist, Trainee Sales Consultant, Associate Field Sales Rep, Sales Trainee, Field Sales Intern, JField Sales Associate Trainee, and Trainee Business Development Representative will also be considered.